-Chicken Breast (as much as you’d like to eat)
-1-2 eggs (depending on how much chicken you make)
-Flour or flour alternative (We are now gluten free so we use rice flour, but used to use regular flour) i would begin with 1/2 cup of the flour and add more as needed.
and garlic to taste.
-Olive oil, coconut oil or vegetable (sesame is good too 😉 )
1. Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat.
2. Scramble the egg
3. Set the flour on a large plate or in a large bowl.
4. Cut the chicken into about half inch pieces.
5.Use a fork to soak your chicken in the egg.
6. Once the chicken is all covered in egg, transfer it over to the flour and make sure it is covered (the flour is the breading).
7. Add spices to taste.
8. Set the flour covered chicken in your pan and fry until golden brown (or longer if desired).
MY FAVORITE FRIED CHICKEN DISH. Enjoy.