20 Brussels Sprouts
4 Slices of Bacon
Pepper to taste
Salt to Taste (I like Himalayan Pink and Sea Salt)
Onion Powder to Taste (optional)
1. Heat a medium sized pan to medium heat
2. Place your bacon on the pan and cook it
3. Begin to prepare your Brussels Sprouts by washing them and slicing them in halves
4. Once the bacon is cooked to your desired wellness remove the bacon and set on a cutting board. Leave the pan on the stove.
5. Once bacon is cool enough, cut it the slices into inch long pieces and set aside
6. Using the pan that you used for bacon, place the Brussels into the pan and begin to cook them
Add your seasonings. You can get creative here. Sometimes I like to add coconut aminos (which is used as a soy sauce substitute)
They should be cooked on medium heat—for about 15-20 minutes depending on how you like them. Remember if you cook them too long they taste BITTER.😷
7. Once your Brussels are cooked to perfection transfer them over to a bowl and mix in your bacon.
About the Recipe
This meal is one that I eat multiple times a week. It doesn’t take much thought or planning and is easy to execute. You only need one pan!
Recently three different people have asked me for recipes so by the third time I realized that it was confirmation that I need to post my recipes up here. I love wellness and I love food!
About 99% of what I make is eyed out. There arent any real measurements. I am definitely a taste tester. SO with that said this will be a good little challenge for me to create measurements and detailed instructions.
I hope you enjoy the recipes.
Like, Share, Comment & Subscribe!